Picture yourself waking up in comfort, nestled under warm, designer sheets. You sit up, stretch, and make your way downstairs to the luxurious full kitchen, surrounded by all the amenities of your own home. You pour yourself a cup of hot coffee and look out over the spacious backyard, the cool blue waters of your own private pool. You start to plan out your day and wish there was a way to relax further. To pamper yourself and indulge yourself even more than staying in one of our stylish, Scottsdale vacation home rentals—and don’t you deserve it? If you’re looking for the perfect way to truly chill out this summer, the offerings and entertainment at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain are only a short drive away.
Set within the inspiring landscapes of Camelback Mountain, Sanctuary Resort, ranked the 2015 top resort in Arizona by Travel + Leisure Magazine, invites you to experience a higher level of luxury and renewal. From a Paddle Board Yoga class designed to elevate your yoga experience, to a 60-minute Swedish Massage and Sanctuary Jewel Facial drop, guaranteed to leave you yearning for more, the resort has a little something special for any foodie, fitness fanatic, or entertainment seeker in your life.
Check out this short but inspiring list of offerings Arizona Foodie Magazine put together to pamper, please, and help beat the Arizona heat during your stay. You’ll be glad you did.
- Paddle Board Yoga
- Elevate your yoga experience with Paddle Board Yoga. Classes are held in the Infinity pool at 7 a.m. every Thursday through Sunday for just $55 per person.
- Spa Steals
- Guests can escape the heat at the Sanctuary Spa. The 60-minute Swedish Massage and Sanctuary Jewel Facial drop to $119 midweek and $139 weekend (regularly $175/$185). Post treatment, guests can relax in the new Women’s Quiet Room – a windowless, cocoon-like escape designed for tranquility that opened this year. And day guests that enjoy a Monday-Thursday spa treatment receive access to the spa and amenities—including the infinity pool, lap pool, steam room, whirlpools, relaxation lounges and fitness center—for the entire day.
- Summer in Paradise
- Simmer down to a three-course meal by Food Network favorite Executive Chef Beau MacMillan at elements restaurant. Available for $49 per person (plus 50 percent off select wine bottles), not including tax and gratuity from Sunday to Wednesday, June 3 through Aug. 30.
- Lunch and Learn
- Impress friends with new skills after a culinary lesson from Chef Carl Ruiz, Master Mixologist Tony AbouGanim and Chef Danny Grant. Lunch and dinner events will be Saturdays, Aug. 4, 11, 25 and Sept. 1.
- Brunch at elements
- End the weekend on a high note with Sunday brunch at elements from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. A must-try on the a la carte menu: black truffle benedict on English muffin with breakfast potatoes, nueske’s bacon, grilled asparagus and foie gras hollandaise.
For cool sips:
- Summer Pour
- Cool off at jade bar during The Pour (a very happy two hours) with refreshing drink specials every Monday through Friday between 4 and 6 p.m.
- Live music and Jaded Nights
- The sounds of jazz, pop and R&B vocalists take hold at jade bar on Friday evenings from 8 to 11 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m. When the sun sets, Jaded Nights begins (9 p.m. to midnight, Friday, Saturday and Sunday July 13-Aug. 26). Choose from food and drink specials like $9 craft cocktails, $8 Korean Wings, $10 Jade Burger or the $2.50 oyster special.
- Saturday Mixology 101
- Perfect for a sleepy Saturday afternoon pick-me-up, Mixology 101 features Sanctuary mixologists sharing techniques and tastings of four innovative cocktail creations. Courses are held at noon each Saturday except Aug. 4, 11, 25 and Sept. 1. Reservations required and first timers will receive 15% off food during their class.
- Sunday Bar Brawl
- The heat is on for the region’s best bartenders. Sanctuary’s Bar Brawl is back for its fourth season with new additions and surprises on Sundays, July 15-Aug. 26 – more details coming soon. I can tell you there will be a new chef pop-up experience, with a special happy hour menu crafted by a local celebrity chef at each Bar Brawl event. Also, each week’s Lunch & Learn celebrity will serve as a guest judge. On Friday’s, guest bartenders will create Red Bull specialty cocktails from 9 to 10:30 p.m., with the guest favorite featured at Sunday’s Bar Brawl.
View the full article for more details, and when you’re ready to Stay With Style, we’ll be waiting.